Looking for New Career Opportunity?
We at Agreen Hotels, Keep looking for New talent, who has keen interest in Hospitality. We believe that talented employees are our real asset.
- Location: Pune
- Salary: ₹20,000 – ₹30,000 / m
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients/travel agents
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
Experience:Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Reservations: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Job Summary
The main responsibility of a hotel reservation Execitive is to help customers with planning and booking reservations for the hotel. Executives work with customers to plan out the duration of their stay and then send booking confirmation to guests after processing payments.To verify customer information and payment options, assign rooms and respond to customers with confirmation emails or letters.
Responsibilities and Duties
Processes reservations by mail, telephone, telex, cable, fax or central reservation systems referral.
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
- Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
- Accommodate and document special requests.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
- Prepares letters of confirmation.
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Understands the hotel’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations.
- Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
- Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, mangers, and fellow employees.
- Getting information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons.
- Making arrangements for clients travel programs.
- Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
- Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels, IDS channels and on the hotel website.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract, Commission
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
Location: Pune, Maharashtra (Preferred)
Language: English, Hindi (Preferred)